INSPIRING OPPORTUNITIES TO CONNECT, EMPOWER, AND EXPLORE
Our Dynamic Organization offers opportunities to do so much more than build a career. Here, you can have a professional experience unlike any other, one defined by an environment of common purpose, exceptional benefits, development resources, fun people, impact, and creativity.Why USCellular
Find the career that connects you to your talents and passions with UScellular®, where we offer an almost endless array of professional areas and opportunities.
WHAT TO EXPECT
At UScellular®, we believe that seeking a career should be a lot more engaging than “a hiring process.” It should be informative, exciting, fun—and definitely collaborative. We both have something important on the line: Your career and the future of our Dynamic Organization, so we strive to provide an experience that is Built for US and Built for You.
THE USCELLULAR CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE
After you’ve completed your online job submission, we will keep you informed every step of the way.
We’ll tell you we’ve received your application.
We might ask you for a bit more info.
You may be contacted for an interview.
If so, it can happen by video or in person.
You might get a job offer. (Congrats!)
We’ll do a routine background check.
At UScellular, we currently use behavioral interviewing. The responses to our questions should follow the STAR format: Situation, Task, Action, and Result.
This is where you provide context and background
- Quantify your accomplishments and results.
- Reinforce experience and performances related to the position.
- Emphasize keywords related to the job description.
- Tailor your resume to your audience.
- Notify your references and keep them current.
- Be concise: Keep your pages only to the necessary information.
- Use business jargon and too many acronyms.
- Use a general resume not tailored to a specific role.
- Include information unrelated to employment.
- Forget to fix typos and other errors.
- A qualifications summary/overview of key experiences and results
- Work experience (most recent at top)
- Certifications and affiliations
- Awards and recognitions
- Education and relevant training or workshops