Before You Apply
Here’s how to improve your chances as you prepare for your new career search with our Dynamic Organization.
- Check the job description to be sure you have the needed interest, skills, competencies, and qualifications.
- Discuss your interest with your leader. They are here to help you take the next step in your career.
- Discuss your goals and plan with your leader, who can help you take the next step in your career.
- Review the internal policy for eligibility: https://cellsite.uscc.com/hr/policy/internal-application-process-iap
- Update your resume. This is one way to ensure you’re putting your best foot forward.
What To Expect
- Our associates will ensure our selection process aligns with the Dynamic Organization and code of conduct.
- Your application will be reviewed by Talent Acquisition. If it meets the qualifications, they’ll forward it to the hiring manager/interview coach.
- Did you get an interview request? Prepare and practice in advance.
- If your application/interview are unsuccessful, Talent Acquisition will offer constructive feedback.
- If selected for the role, Talent Acquisition sends the offer letter. A current leader and future leader will work together on a transition plan.
Level Up Your Development
Update your internal resume in TalentBuilder to reflect your most recent role, projects, accomplishments, and goals.
Explore professional development and career path options in our internal Talent Development Center: https://cellsite.uscc.com/hr/talent-development-center
Establish your personal goal with your leader, complete job and project-shadowing exercises that enhance your brand and skills to empower your development.