Intern With Intent!
The U.S. Cellular® Intern with Intent! Program:
- Offers our interns experiential learning from project-driven work.
- Invites diversity and innovation into the organization from the fresh perspective and energy of our student interns.
- Establishes a pipeline of future talent for our organization.
Intern with Intent! Program Details:
- 10 weeks full time: June to August
- Exposure to our Dynamic Organization
- Networking with other interns and business professionals
- Competitive pay based upon level of education
- Exposure/Interaction with senior executives
- Opportunities to build better communities through outreach programs
- “Intentee” Awards: Top intern contributor awards
What our Interns Say about Us
Click on one of the names to hear about the experiences our interns have had at U.S. Cellular.Nathan H. Part 1
Nathan H. Part 2
Is a U.S. Cellular Internship Right for You?
Interning with an organization like U.S. Cellular can lead to great results, not just for U.S. Cellular but for each intern as well. But before you jump in, it’s best to determine that this is indeed the best place to maximize your skills. The process begins with some simple, well-thought-out preparation. Here are a few things you can do to make sure this is where you belong—and make this experience even more influential on your career:
Learn all you can about us on social media platforms.
Determine how you’d like to develop as a person.
Speak with former interns.
What to Expect of Your Internship
Is a U.S. Cellular internship something you’d like to pursue? Then it’s time to take the first step toward success. That means learning what you can expect of us, and what we’ll expect of you. Our Intern with Intent! Program provides you with the opportunity to truly learn our business with first-hand experience. You will apply your knowledge and skills as you participate in business-impacting work over the course of the summer. Here are some of the resources and activities we offer to help make your time with us productive, exciting, and fun.
We’re committed to making this experience as positive as possible. Your leader and other team members/mentors will be available to provide guidance and support throughout the summer. In addition to the vital projects that you will be assigned to, you will have opportunities to learn about other areas and departments. Your successful internship will include the following program components: