Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition Operations
2/2/2018 2:30:52 PM
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations is responsible for leading the design and implementation of all recruiting processes, technology, training, vendor management and legal compliance. In addition, this role will be responsible for orchestrating the oversight and execution of the Recruitment Process Outsourcing partner (RPO) ensuring the achievement of all service level agreements and KPIs. The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations will lead a staff (virtual) that supports functional, channel and geographically dispersed Sales/Customer Care roles across the company’s regional footprint(s) and corporate location(s).
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying opportunities to improve existing processes or identify new processes that can be more effective and efficient to increase quality and reduce costs.
- Build systems of accountability and ownership for the talent acquisition team and tenaciously drive for more effectiveness and efficiencies in our operating model
- Manage vendor relationships including partnering with Procurement to design and review MSA/SOW
- Develop recruitment process outsourcing strategy and staffing plans which advances the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence
- Standardize and streamline the organizational recruitment strategies for Sales and Customer Care
- Interacts with RPO Recruiting Manager and vendor’s team to provide oversight, feedback, and support for their daily activity and strategies
- Design and analyze reports to effectively monitor production and achieve goals/SLA’s set for the RPO and that that align with relevant HR Scorecard metrics that drives optimal HR/company performance.
- Lead a team of US Cellular Talent Advisors and Staffing Assistants responsible for exempt level recruiting across the Sales and Customer Care organizations.
- Drive Talent Acquisition and alternative sourcing strategies including active and passive sourcing, the utilization of social media and optimization of online presence
- Develop and implement successful Talent Acquisition strategies on a national and local level to recruit both internal and external candidates that support business objectives, improve employee and business performance, and gain a return on investment for the business.
- Develop and deliver on department and team budget and financial objectives
- Lead the development and analysis of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for the organization
- Collaborates with business leaders and key HR teams to identify and develop outreach, sourcing and employment branding initiatives to ensure a constant pipeline of talented and diverse applicants
- Develop strong business relationships on the local and national level and ensure our Employment Value Proposition is winning the marketplace
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field required
- A minimum of seven years of direct relevant business experience, with at least 5 years of leadership experience, in Human Resources or related functions, with specific time spent in Talent Acquisition or Talent Management
- Experience working with an RPO partner or leading an RPO recruitment model is preferred
- Strong understanding of Talent Acquisition strategies and demonstrated expertise in keeping abreast with best practices and trends in talent acquisition including use of social media
- Experience with Talent Acquisition operations; designing and improving recruiting processes, managing legal compliance, training staff on process where needed, and managing vendor relationships is required.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting technologies, including Taleo, is preferred.
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to influence and build support for ideas and initiatives across a broad and diverse constituent base, including virtual staff
- Strong business acumen and decision making capability
- Results-minded and disciplined without being mechanical in approach
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional groups, including external vendors
- Proven capability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Exceptional written, facilitation, presentation, stakeholdering and consulting skills.
- Strong analytic skills for developing accurate forecasts, budgets and drive operational efficiency
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.