Executive Assistant (Supply Chain)
12/8/2017 2:29:53 AM
This role will be the opportunity to provide administrative support to the Vice President of Supply Chain and support to immediate direct reports. It will be a multi-tasking, priority filled role with the great opportunity to grow your skills.
Example of some Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate flow of oral and written communication.
- Ensure appropriate telephone coverage is maintained at all times.
- Update and maintain calendar and monitor schedules.
- Sort, prioritize, answer, organize and distribute mail.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and memos.
- Plan and coordinate meetings as well as coordinate meeting space and A/V set up
- Arrange and organize travel arrangements.
- Initiate procedures and actions to ensure and improve efficiency and organization of the Vice President's office.
- Interact with department personnel and executive staff.
- Handle issues/questions/follow-ups for the Vice President where appropriate.
- Organize and maintain office files.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification required.
- 5 to 7 years successful administrative experience providing support to executive management required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required.
- Excellent verbal communications skills to include ability to effectively handle complex questions and issues independently.
- Organizational skills; ability to prioritize and to accommodate work flow.
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff.
- Professional, discreet manner in maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
- Flexible and cooperative; ability to work in a team environment with attention to detail.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.