Customer Service Financial Services Credit Representative
11/14/2017 10:33:08 AM
Responsible for processing manual credit applications and evaluating/determining credit upgrades, in accordance with company guidelines, and the accurate input of customer information into the billing system as needed.
- Receives service agreement information by phone or fax from Sales Associates, Agents and Order Processors.
- Processes manual credit verification requests according to company guidelines and determines whether credit upgrades should be granted.
- Contacts references or researches customer accounts where credit decisions are required.
- Notifies Order Processors, Agents and Sales Associates of credit decisions and deposit requirements.
- Inputs service agreement information into billing system, when needed.
- Maintains and makes changes to consumer customer accounts.
- Processes various business applications and maintenance to those accounts.
- Assists in other tasks or projects, including back up to Order Processors, as needed.
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification required; college degree preferred.
- Cellular experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years general office experience with one year in data or order entry preferred, preferably in a large volume order processing environment.
- Experience with credit decision analysis preferred.
- Strong data entry skills required.
- Experience with Windows based PCs, including general office software knowledge required.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment required.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.