10/20/2017 2:31:06 AM
This role will provide support for the strategic and tactical customer lifecycle management of programs focused on customer loyalty and retention of our customers. This role is viewed as a key integrator of marketing, financial and operational objectives and will help ensure that customer retention and lifecycle management strategies are coherent and integrated across multiple segments, products, channels and geographies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support creation of portfolio of retention and customer lifecycle management offerings with emphasis on creating value, optimizing customer loyalty, and driving lower churn for the company.
- Accountable to ROI of programs; Analyze financial results and take appropriate actions to ensure operational excellence and achieving annual churn/loyalty goals. Develop and execute to key financial and business targets/metrics.
- Lead cross-functional teams as appropriate in the preparation, dissemination and maintenance of associate and customer communications as it relates to responsible loyalty/retention programs.
- Develop, analyze & recommend launch, maintenance and post mortem loyalty and retention program launches.
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics.
- Successfully execute go to market, launch, maintenance and marketing strategies and programs.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on competitive environment and take necessary actions
- Provide analytical expertise to ensure our lifecycle efforts are achieving the desired business objectives.
- Responsible for working cross-functionally on enterprise-wide customer lifecycle management strategies and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business education or equivalent required; technical education highly desired.
- Minimum of 5 years in product management, financial analysis, sales and/or marketing required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong relationship management skills required; must have experience leading cross-functional groups, across organizational boundaries and with vendors.
- Strong team orientation, both internal and external, with the ability to coach and mentor regardless of reporting relationships.
- Proven project management and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen with emphasis on financial analysis, financial root cause investigation and innovative development of solutions/action plans to minimize risks and take advantage of opportunities.
- Demonstrated creativity and effectiveness in marketing programs including but not limited to promotions, marketing communications, point of sale.
- Experience with statistical analysis.
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.