Accurately monitor a single technology on the U.S. Cellular® voice or data network including real time alarm monitoring and ticket tracking. High call volume including ticket updates, troubleshooting and providing technical assistance. The National Network Operations Center is staffed 7x24x365 and scheduling flexibility is a must.
• Utilize selected network management tools to monitor the U.S. Cellular® wireless or data equipment
• Answer inbound phone calls from regional teams and LEC/vendors to bring resolution to tickets
• Coordinate with field personnel and various U.S. Cellular departments to assist with service restoration based on alarm conditions
• Document all network outages using existing trouble ticket system , including timely updates and closure
• Utilize NNOC technical documentation including but not limited to methods of procedures (MOP’s) and service level agreements (SLA’s)
• Participate in available technical and personal development opportunities
THE PRECEDING JOB DESCRIPTION INDICATES THE GENERAL NATURE, ESSENTIAL DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF WORK TO BE PERFORMED. IT DOES NOT CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE INVENTORY OF ALL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO DO THIS JOB. TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY AN INDIVIDUAL MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM EACH ESSENTIAL DUTY SATISFACTORILY. THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND/OR ABILITY REQUIRED. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
"EEO is the Law" Poster | "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement | Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement | Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision | Dept of Labor FMLA poster | Employee PolyGraph Protection Act Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process, please contact us at: Accommodation.firstname.lastname@example.org