If you have a passion for managing a business that runs on integrity and for creating an environment where people love to come to work, you'll want to consider U.S. Cellular for the next step in your career.
As a manager of possibly more than one store location, your dedication to encouraging a culture of trust and respect - values of our "Dynamic Organization" - will inspire your team of associates to provide our customers with a superior experience each and every time. Your keen business sense, organizational skills and ability to build strong relationships within your team will ensure store operations run smoothly. This will enable your associates to focus on our most important goal - listening and identifying with our customers to be able to identify and serve their needs with excellence.
Above all, your inspirational leadership will help your team meet and exceed their goals. You will have a focus on growing leaders within your sales team. You'll also be able to expertly relay important company objectives as well as track weekly and monthly goals.
To be considered, you'll need to have the basics in education covered - a high school diploma or equivalent - but an associate's degree or higher will give you an advantage. You will be able to share examples of how you've achieved your goals during your past three to five years in sales as well as your team leadership experience. Specifically, we'll want to hear about how your leadership will help associates serve our customers with excellence, helping them choose the products and services that best fit their needs. As a company with stores across the country, you'll need to be open to relocation possibilities if your desire is to eventually grow and progress with your career at U.S. Cellular.
A key to your success will be your proven ability to make sound business decisions. Your understanding of the wireless industry ensures you have the background to be able to provide leadership and experience that benefit our associates and customers. As a leader who has experience in driving exceptional business results, you'll know what it takes "to be the best" to deliver the best.
Do you prefer to work in an environment where you will be respected, trusted and empowered to make the necessary business decisions to delight the customer and develop associates and leaders? At U.S. Cellular, we believe we can reach higher goals by focusing on the potential within our associates. You can count on us for the rewards, recognition and teamwork that make our company a place where people love coming to work.
Relocation assistance available.
U.S. Cellular is a drug-free workplace and committed to diversity and inclusion.
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification required; college degree preferred
- Two or more years of leadership experience required; one or more years of experience with direct reports required
- Experience in a fast-paced retail sales environment is required
- Passion for leading and developing other Leaders and Associates required
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines required
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly and succinctly, both written and verbally, required
- Working knowledge of PC Windows applications required; technical savvy with wireless devices preferred
- Experience giving back to local communities through philanthropy and involvement in local organizations preferred
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.