2018 Summer Internship – HR Insights / HRIS / Total Rewards
9/26/2017 2:27:15 PM
U.S. Cellular’s immersive summer internship program in Total Rewards, HR Analytics and Incentive Compensation. A rotational internship opportunity to take on real work assignments in all facets of total rewards. You’ll gain work experience that’s tailored to you and become acquainted will all aspects of business. As a Total Rewards Intern, you will contribute to projects aligned to your field of study. Tasks may include:
Project requirements gathering and creation of business requirements documents for ongoing or new initiatives
Conduct a market research project and document the methodology for performing market research to be used by team going forward
Identify existing processes in need of robust documentation and develop process flows, process maps, and other tools
Assist in evolving the Predictive Model by identifying additional best practices & data sources (e.g. LinkedIn) and hands-on participation in the modeling work.
- Assist with Wellness Challenges & Participate in on-site wellness events logistics
- Assist in creating Annual Enrollment materials
- Design, create and test new sharepoint content for internal website
- Assists with the accurate and timely administration of HR-delivered programs
- Assist in creating internal communications and PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with the operations for the HR programs, including tuition reimbursement and recognition programs
- Updates process documentation
- Assists in website testing
- Participates on special projects
- Review job description content for accuracy and format
- Create ad hoc analysis and reporting in Microsoft Excel
- Work with Incentive team on sales quota processing
Learn incentive system and information flow
Assist with audits of system data
Assist with pay analysis and trending charts
SECTION II. EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, IT Human Resources, Business or other related disciplines.
- Experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required.
Ability to participate and work well in cross functional teams
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.