Customer Service Representative Full Time
11/14/2017 10:34:01 AM
Enthusiastic, customer-focused, passionate, and caring, you’ll be more than the face of our company—you’ll be the heart and soul of our customer experience, the essence of what makes us unique, and the reason we’re better than the rest. We invite you to thrive within our dynamic call center environment. Use your professional demeanor, courteous approach and excellent communication skills to deliver a superior experience for every customer you engage with.
You will seamlessly handle a high volume of inbound calls regarding our cellular products and services. Truly listen to our customers. Connect with them to understand their needs, provide the best product and service recommendation and resolve any issues they express. This role allows you to learn all about our organization, which can lead to even more promising opportunities to learn and grow.
Essential duties and key responsibilities:
- Understands, practices and exemplifies the values and behaviors of the Dynamic Organization
- Responds to inbound customer calls with the highest standard of professionalism and courtesy, addressing customer issues and assuring that quality standards are met on every call.
- Researches and resolves a wide variety of customer questions/issues.
- Troubleshoots first level wireless technical issues.
- Conducts thorough customer needs analysis and provides value driven recommendations of products and services.
- Maintains strong knowledge of all company products and services, including handsets, accessories, pricing, plans, promotions and service features.
- Supports a growing number of wireless/data products, and continuously demonstrates proficiency in product knowledge and call handling skills.
- Demonstrates openness and flexibility in adapting to the needs of individual callers (i.e. dissatisfied, first time users, etc.)
- Offers alternative options to satisfy customer concerns.
- Recognizes and acts upon opportunities to offer enhanced services (i.e. accessories or calling features).
- Provides customers timely and accurate information.
- Works with other U.S. Cellular associates, departments and functions in a professional, courteous, and collaborative fashion.
- Proactively identifies customer needs by reviewing customer accounts and inquires to develop product/service solutions to retain and grow the customer’s relationship.
- Assists in other tasks and projects as assigned.
Now hiring for December!
Minimum experience and educational requirements:
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification required; college degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years customer service experience required and high volume telephone contact environment with resolution of complaints or inquiries preferred.
- Wireless or other technology product experience preferred.
- Experience with Windows-based PC’s, including general office software knowledge required.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment required.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to work varying shifts.
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.